An Announcement /Farewell to blogspot

Dear readers,it gives me an immense pleasure to announce 'Geeths Dawath' has finally attained a domain name as geethsdawath.com . It is also a mixed feeling since we are moving from the blogspot to wordpress for the good. I want to thank blogspot /gmail team and all the readers for supporting me in this 2 years journey.Yes,Geeths Dawath turned two this October 5th and I wanted to launch it on the blog anniversary itself but due to many commitments we could not do so ..We've been working on the technical part quite sometime from now and it is almost complete . My coming journey in the blogging will be on a slow phase for sometime since I need to get a hang in the new atmosphere . My life has also taken a new twist ,yes I have started taking small orders in baking and few desserts which I am enjoying to the core since baking is my passion and that keeps me busy.My first post in the blogspot was a red velvet cupcake which was orange velvet cupcake then .. I have also stepped into the cake decoration which I had mentioned in the starting journey of blogspot that it was my wish and also in 'About me ' . I believe I will get the same support in the future. Thank you each and everyone from the bottom of my heart.Bye to blogspot and Hi to Wordpress from now on....Henceforth saiscookbook.blogspot will be geethsdawath.com

Labels: