Noodles cutelt

My recent interest is to watch Foodfood channel and I get so engrossed noting the recipes  that I forget everything ;) .Well I adapted this recipe from the same food channel.Noodle cutlet,sounds interesting isn't it?I have tasted Maggie samosa earlier but this cutlet is different and healthy,easy and tasty too.Let me tell you'll how I  happened to try these cutlets.Sanju as usual, after tasting this cutlet at my Amma's place, prepared by Santoshi started to sing praises and  it was a order to me to try it out at our place.And I just love to prepare tested and successful recipes and last evening my princess was hungry and wanted something to eat and this recipe came to my mind and I started my job in a jiffy.The cutlets came out very good tastewise and lookwise too.The batter becomes little bit sticky,but not to panic,just apply little oil or water to your palms and start binding.You may also use your own imagination and make the cutlets.



Ingredients:
Chinese noodles-1 1/2 cup(cooked)
Boiled corn-1/4 cup
Boiled green peas-1/4 cup
Gram flour-3 tbsp
Cornflour-2-3 tsp
Roasted cumin powder-1/2 tsp
Turmeric powder-1/4 tsp
Garam masala powder-1/2 tsp
Chilly flakes-1 tsp or to taste
Garlic powder-1/2 tsp
Coriander leaves-2 tbsp,chopped
Cheese grated-1/4 cup
Salt-to taste
Bread crumbs-as much needed to dip(1/2 cup approx)
Oil-to shallow fry

Method:

  1. Take a clean bowl and add all the ingredients except cheese,breadcrumbs,oil and make a firm dough.
  2. Lastly add grated cheese and mix it further.
  3. With clean hands make round balls from the dough and flatten it slightly.
  4. Dip it in breadcrumbs on both the sides and shallow fry it on low flame on both the sides until it gets cooked and turns brown in colour.
  5. Serve it hot with sauce and mayo.


MY Notes:
I have washed  my hands several times to avoid the batter sticking to my hands and to make balls from the dough easily and neatly.
You may also refrigerate the balls for few hours in the fridge before frying.



Labels: