Grilled chutney cheese sandwich

I love grilled sandwich and that too with chutney and cheese is sumptuous.I prepared this for the evening snack.This sandwich may be relished with sauce or just like that.I used boiled potato as the stuffing accompanied with chutney and cheese.You may use your own imagination and make the filling.I used the regular bread since Sandwich bread wasn't available.You may also stuff the sandwich with cucumber,tomato,capsicum etc.







Ingredients:
Bread-12 slices(You may use sandwich bread)
Boiled potato-3,sliced or chopped
Onion-2,chopped
Cheese cubes-3,grated(I used Amul cheese cubes)
Butter-3 tbsp approx(I used homemade butter)
Salt- to taste
Pepper powder- 1/4 tsp(I used peppermill)
Sandwich chutney-refer here


Method:

  1. Apply butter to the bread only on one side on all 6 slices.
  2. Next apply Chutney on the opposite side on all 6 slices again.
  3. Arrange this on a plate with chutney side facing up.
  4. Arrange sliced potatoes,sprinkle salt and pepper on only 3 slices.
  5. Spread chopped onion,followed by grated cheese.
  6. Cover with the other 3 slices and grill it in a sandwich maker as per the instructions or on a tawa until it is done and grilled perfectly.
  7. Serve it hot with sauce and a glass of fresh juice.





Labels: